Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon Trek (3-4 hours Tour)
Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon is located in Guwang Village, about 30 minutes drive from Ubud. The Hidden Canyon consists of a river framed by stone walls with beautiful irregular patterns caused by erosion from the river for hundreds of thousands years. Water and time created this unique masterpiece that amazes every visitor.
The rocks in this area are very big, slippery and sharp so you should watch careful where you step. Because this location is so secret, highly sensitive people may be able to see some spirits. One of them looks like some sort of crowned dragon. But fear not, the spirit will not bother you as long as you respect them and wish them no harm.
Our experienced guide will be there to help you over tricky parts and tell you where to step and grab a handhold. They can also help carry your bags so they will not get wet and remind you of what is appropriate or not to do in this sacred place not do disturb the spirits.
Our driver will pick you up at your hotel and bring you at our office for registration, coffee and local herbal tea tasting before the trek. There you can also experience the famous "luwak coffee", the most expensive coffee in the world because if its unusual way of processing. Plus you will also have the opportunity to see tropical fruits and coffee plantation.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING ?
- Payment (voucher or cash)
- Short and T-shirt or swimming suit,
- A change of dry clothes
- Water shoes,Slippers or flip - flops
WHAT IS PROVIDED ?
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in an air-conditioned car
- Professional trekking guide
- Entrance fee to the Hidden Canyon
- Luwak Coffee/Tea Tasting
- First Aid Kit available in case of any minor incident
- Towel - Mineral Water
- freesh coconut
- Entrance ticket to Mini Zoo
- Unforgettable memories
- For less than 24 hours notice cancellation, your payment cannot be refunded
- This is "cash only" operation, sorry no cheques or credit card accepted for payment
- A medium degree of fitness is required
- Suitable for 12 year olds and above
- A minimum of 2 people are required for the tour to operate
- Group discounts apply for 12 people or more
PICK UP TIME UBUD AREA :
Morning trek : 09.00 am - 09.30 am
Afternoon trek : 12.30 pm - 01.00 pm
PRICE UBUD AREA :
USD $ 30 per person ( a minimum 2 person are required)